MSLU accepts international students:
• for bachelor's programmes, specialty programmes and master's programmes, within the framework of the quota approved by the Government of the Russian Federation for the training of foreign citizens, stateless persons and compatriots living abroad, at the expense of budgetary allocations from the federal budget. To be included in the quota, you must contact the Rossotrudnichestvo branch in the country of residence;
• for bachelor's programmes, specialty programmes and master's programmes, for places financed from budgetary allocations of the federal budget in accordance with International Treaties, Art. 17 of the Federal Law of May 24, 1999 No. 99-FZ "On the state policy of the Russian Federation in relation to compatriots abroad";
• for bachelor's programmes, specialty programmes and master's programmes, on-site, with payment of tuition fees by individuals and / or legal entities.
Admission to the University of foreign citizens in 2021 is regulated by the Admission Rules.
Documents required for admission
• National (foreign) passport translated into Russian (the translation is certified by a Russian notary or the Consular Section of the Russian Embassy in the host country) The passport is valid until 2023 at least.
• A document of previous education (with grades), translated into Russian (the translation is certified by a Russian notary or the Consular Section of the Russian Embassy in the host country).
• Photos 3х4 - 8 pcs. matte (color or black and white).
For applicants for full-time and part-time forms of education - medical certificates:
- 086 / y (for those entering higher educational institutions);
- vaccination certificate of vaccinations against measles, diphtheria, tuberculosis;
- certificate (reference) on the absence of HIV infection;
- a certificate of the results of fluorographic examination.
Certificate of recognition of foreign education (except for cases in which recognition of the document is not required).
Medical insurance policy (issued in Moscow) for full-time and part-time students. In case of obtaining a policy at home (for a period of at least 1 year), the policy must indicate the medical institutions of Moscow, which are ready to provide medical assistance if necessary.
For futher questions contact the Institute of International Educational Programmes: